Sunday 12 May 2013

Hobbycutz Challenge # 6 More Than One Fold.............

Good Afternoon Readers,
Well not a very nice day here in Cornwall, that orrible, misty rain, so quite gloomy...... well up the stables as per usual for me this morning, took rabble for a rather wet run on the fields, which I normally do after I have ridden, but this morning, I took them out first, which was probably the right idea, as I fell of my horse..... everything going well, trotting away, chatting to Mary, then crash,bang wallop, I ended up on the floor, more or less in between the front legs of my horse....... it appears that Ace stumbled, over a mound of sand, and I went over his head, you see, I was riding in the indoor school, and because it was raining out some of the girls from the yard were watching ( that is how I know Ace stumbled), my mates came running in to the school to see if I was ok, and Ace just stood looking down at me, which was probably not a bad thing, because if he had decided to run off, he probably would have trampled me, so once I checked Ace over, I got back on, to cheers from my fellow horse owners, and rode him around the school some more, returned home and had a rather hot shower, I now smell of Deep Heat, so after the excitement of this morning, I decided to enter the challenge
over at hobbycutzchallenges, which this time is,  more than one fold, and my creation is below, so whatever you are all doing today, have fun and stay safe.......

Recipe for My Card,
A4 White Base Card, printed both sides with a design sheet from Far Far Hill,
Folded Card as a Gatefold, then turned the top edges over
Cream Card Stock 320 gsm
Flowers and Flourish have been cut using my E Craft Machine,
The Fancy Frames have been cut using my Cricut Machine
Sentiment is computer generated.

This is the front of my design 

This is the inside



3 comments:

  1. Great card, Sue! Lovely design and beautiful vibrant colours! Hope you're feeling ok after your fall this morning!
    Thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz this time.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely bright coloured card! Very nice! Thank you for sharing your lovely project with us at Hobbycutz this fortnight. Good Luck.....
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sue, love the design and the beautiful happy colours that you've used. Thank you for playing along with us at Hobbycutz this fortnight.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.