Sunday 19 May 2013

Christmas Card Challenge # 25 Candles.........SCCC25

Good Afternoon Readers,
Hope you are all well.......... it is another lovely day here in Cornwall, sun shining.......long may it last, well busy busy, this morning, up the yard as per usual, rode my Ace, without falling of today....... then run the rabble in the fields, Chumleigh has a new thing, when we have finished, and  we are on the way out of the field he jumps in to the water trough, not once but twice....... he does it every time, then had a text  from my son, to say he had got the keys to his new house......  so on the way home I went and had a nose, and the house is lovely, needs work doing on it, as it has been empty for two years,  parts of  it are over 100 years old, the garden is over grown, but is huge, it even has electric gates on the side of the house.......  and the view is amazing, from the back of the house it overlooks fields, and from the front you can see over to St Ives, it has some original features still, fireplaces in the bedroom, and the loft has it's own staircase, when I went to have a look, I half expected to see Mrs Bates in her rocking chair....... so of course I took a couple of pixs, and the day got even better, when I returned home hubby was in the kitchen, cleaning out the cupboards bless, so after a couple of cups of coffee, I decided to join in with the challenge over on christmascardchallenges and my entry is below......

This is the View from the upstairs

Same view different bedroom

My Son Stevie on the right and my Nephew Clifford larking around as usual....

View from the front it's called Greenacre House


Recipe for my Card,
5 by 7 White Base Card 320 gsm
Pine Cone Corner Stamp by Delicous Doodles
Sentiment Computer Generated 
Glitter around the top of the Lamp
Images shaded in with Water Colour Pencils and Spectrum Noir Ink Pens.
Christmas Lamp Stamp by Papermania 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.