Sunday 1 December 2013

Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge # 5 anything goes ........

Good Morning Readers,
I hope you are all well ........ and looking forward to Christmas, not that long now..... I think I can safely say that my Christmas shopping is finished , present wise that is ...... all that's left to do is a bit of food shopping, but seeing as I am working all of Christmas and New Year, we will not need much of that either ...... I will be having my Christmas dinner on Boxing Day,
 but yippee I get to have Christmas and New Year of next year ...... so all that's left for me to do before now and Christmas day is to enjoy a few planned things, the first was going to see the Lady Boyz at the Hall for Cornwall last night, with two of my Daughter's Sarah and Hazel, we had a meal before the show, and then headed on over to the concert Hall, it was packed, only a couple of seats available, I am glad we booked early to get good seats ..... and the show was amazing, they were men dresses up as ladies, and they all came from Thailand, and they were tremendous,  but so glamorous,  and the costumes were stunning , the audience had no choice but to get up and dance in the aisles, it was really a fantastic evening, will certainly  be going to see them again if they are down this way ..... but myself and Hazel did go up on stage and have our photo taken with some of them, can you tell they are men ??????
I have also been able to a bit of crafting the last couple of day's, the one below is my DT entry for the new challenge over on 
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge # 5
Our sponsors for this challenge are the wonderful Eureka Stamps, so why not pop on over and join in the fun....



 Recipe for my Design
C5 White Base Card printed with a design sheet by Pic Monkey
Eureka Sleigh and Presents Digi Stamp
Shaded using Water Colour Pencils
Reindeer Computer Generated 
Sentiment Computer Generated 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.