Friday 9 August 2013

ATC's With Attitude Challenge # 46 Relax............

Good Afternoon Readers,
First of all I would like to welcome Barb Murphy, thank you Barb for taking the time to join my blog, I do hope you will pop back from time to time, well, the weather here today is not as sunny as yesterday, but still very pleasant, not as hot of late....... and I am very pleased to say, I have my Noah back ( Name of my Truck ) hubby myself and rabble all went over to pick him up last night, and he is now back in his rightful place....... well up with the lark's again this morning, and of up to the yard to see my boy Ace of Spades, who I have not seen since Sunday........ hubby has been going up each morning to sort him out for me, and then giving me the lowdown on him when I ring him at work to find out how he is, but today it was me, and the sheer look of horror on Ace's face when he saw me, I am sure I heard him mumble, oh no that means I will have to do some work, were's daddy.......... so yes Ace did have to do some work, as I rode him, and yes of course Ace being Ace, who I must just tell you has an attitude when he want's one, threw a temper tantrum........ so after a couple of bucks, he decided he was not going to get the better of me, and decided to give in....... and we ended up having a lovely time, once Ace was back in his stable,  I run the rabble on the fields, had a coffee with the girls and returned home, and I must say it was nice to drive back with my driver window wide open, and not watching pedestrians running for cover, thinking we were being invaded by tanks when they heard me coming, as Noah now has a sparkling new and quite exhaust........And when I switched on my computer when I got in , I found out I had come in the top three over on attitudewithatcs. so thank you ladies, and below is my entry for the new challenge.....





Recipe for ATC
2.5 by 3.5 White Base Card Distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Milled Lavender 
Mouse Stamp free with a Craft Magazine ages ago,
Assorted Petals from Crafter's Companion 
Three Crystal Gems
Dream Autocollants from Craft Work
Image shaded using Spectrum Noir Pens


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations being in the top three last challenge.
    This is ATC is lovely. Thank you for joining us at ATCs with Attitude. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.