Saturday 17 August 2013

Allsorts Challenge # 220 Use your New Stash.....................

Good Afternoon Readers,
Well I have been off radar, for a few day's....... did four night shifts last week, so did not finish till Friday morning, and yesterday, I had to go and have  a mammogram done, blimey, now I know what it must be like for a toasted sandwich, being squashed between the sandwich maker........ it hurt, still done and dusted till the next time........ anyhoo, how you all been, weather here in Cornwall today horrible, rain and hard at times, came back from the yard soaked...... had to put up some fencing in Ace's field, could not have picked a worse time to do it....... but at least it is done, so as far as crafting is concerned, have done nothing, nada ziltch, so I am going to try and make up for it over the weekend...... as I have another four night shift's next week...... and then I am on annual leave for a week yipee...... so when I have finished talking to you lovely people, I am going to give my craft room a tidy, once again it looks like it has been ransacked, but before I go I would like to share my entry for allsortschallenge which is use your new stash, so I have used my new Spellbinder Gold Labels Four, which I purchased from E-Bay. Will speak again tomorrow God willing.
allsortschallenge.-use-your-new-stash.

Recipe for My Entry
5 inch Tag cut using my Cricut Machine,
Distressed the Tag using a Pink Pigment Ink
Used my NEW Spellbinder Gold Labels Die
Also the Mary Cecily Barker Fairy is a NEW addition to my Stash
X Cut Flourish Dies
3 x Pearl Gems are also NEW.
Spellbinder Flower Dies


3 comments:

  1. Smashing tag Sue.

    Love the colours you have used and the image is nice.

    Hope you have a good weekend

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks fabulous Sue. Love the image
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.