Monday 26 August 2013

Artistic Inspiration Challenge # 56 Swirls..........

Good Morning Readers,
Well it's officially the start of my holiday, not back in to work until next Monday........... today I will do a few things around the house and then settle in to my craft room...... heaven, the weather here in Cornwall is sunny, so may sit in the garden and have lunch..... it makes a change to have sun on a bank holiday, normally it's raining......so what do you all have planned for the day, for many of us it still means work, gone are the day's that everything closed for these day's , sign of the times...... anyhoo, it's that time again over on artisticinspirationschallenges. and our fab sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps, and my DT entry is below I went for a monochrome colour scheme for this design, so whatever you end up doing today, have fun......   


Recipe for my Design,
Square White Base Card
Black Sparkle Foam
Image from Bugaboo Stamps 
White Blooms from Crafters Companion
Scroll's cut using my X Cut Scroll Die
2 x brads

1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful hun, love the design and colors. Thank you for a great challenge week xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.