Saturday 14 June 2014

Super Sunny Saturday.......

Good Afternoon My Lovlies...
I hope you are all enjoying this Sunshine......
How long have we got it does anybody know.....
Well I have had a really lazy couple of day's...... apart from riding, have done diddly squat...
popped in to see my lovely Mum this morning, had a coffee and a chat..
Then returned home to be greeted by my rabble, must make a note to ones self to wear a long sleeved top when I enter my front door, only they go crazy, and I end up being scratched
on the arms..... Sooo, did a few chores then sat in the garden to eat my lunch,
and that's it... that is the extent of my activity today,
and tomorrow who know's......
I haven't even done any crafting, I think my mojo is in the same frame of mind as me
 and gone awol....  not good.... but I am sure it won't last long !!!!!! I have put
it down to the weather, so anyhoo that's it from me... and if you see Mr Mojo on
your travels, send him back to me please....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.