Sunday 15 June 2014

Poetry......

Good Morning My Lovlies...
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend...
It has been a gorgeous one here in my little corner of Cornwall...
 and long may it last...... well for a lot of us it is back in to work tomorrow....
Oh to be able to work doing a job that you love.....
For me it would be a little craft shop, with a workshop out the back,
were I could hold classes..... we all have our own unique way of
expressing ourselves, either through crafting, painting, music and even poetry....
for me it is the crafting side...to watch a design come together is bliss... 
although I have made many a mistake over the years.... for my
Husband Brian it is music and poetry.... he loves to write his own music...
although he has not done much lately which is a shame...it's the time
factor, there are just not enough hours in the day.....
Brian does not believe in Cards, I have never had a card from him in the
17 years we have been together..... Yes I know what you all must be thinking,
what a miserable sod.... but far from it..... I get a poem..... the words are mine, and not somebody else's written words... is what Brian tell's me....
and I suppose he is right.... how many times have we picked a card, 
with a gorgeous image, only to find the words inside are well, what can I say...
not so good, so, when I design a card now, I leave the inside blank...
then you can add your OWN words and feelings....below is
a poem Brian wrote for me for one of my Birthday's.....
he has even added some humour.... but it is me, he has captured me,
in his words, something you would never be able to buy in a shop....
Bilbo and Keeler were our two dog's that we have since sadly lost....


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.