Sunday 16 February 2014

Oops ......

Good Afternoon readers,
I hope you are enjoying what is left of the weekend ...... the weather here in my little corner of Cornwall has been lovely today, quite a contrast from what we have had, although a bit on the nippy side the sun has been shining for most of the day, I did have to de-ice my truck windows this morning, but all in all a nice day, went up the yard as per usual this morning, ran the rabble, then put Ace out who resembled Zebade from the magic roundabout, he bounced down the lane this morning, like he had springs on all four of his feet, and as soon as his feet hit the fields he took of like a race horse, kicking and bucking around the field, it was a mixture of being stabled for two days, and the crisp air ...... but when I left he was munching, apart from going up the yard, have not really done much, have played around in my Craft Studio doing behind the scenes projects for my Challenge Blogs, then just happened to go over to Daisy Trail, Oops ..... and purchased a new digi kit ..... yes I now I said I would not buy anymore until the end of the month, but, I just had to have this one ......  I wanted to capture one of the photo's I took when we had some great waves at Portreath Beach, and this digi kit was ideal...

Recipe for my Design
8 by 8 Scrapbook Layout 
Arty Ocean Digi Kit
Image my Own.




zwani.com myspace graphic comments
www.TwitterBackgrounds.org

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzie fabulous hun x think i ve got creatvie block lol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.