Friday 22 November 2013

Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenges # 2 DT Choice Monica Add Buttons ......

Good Morning Readers,
I hope you are keeping warm ..... woke up this morning, with my truck covered in ice, and feeling a lot more like Winter has arrived ..... up till now we have been quite lucky with the weather , but I think our luck may have run out .... anyhoo the fields up the yard were all white, did look rather pretty ..... so did a few things around the yard, mainly to keep warm, then returned home, as I had to take my Mum to the opticians for some new glasses, she picked a rather smart designer pair, so Mum will be able to see to read again very shortly ..... I don't think I have mentioned to you all. but I have been on a diet, oops sorry healthy eating, as it is called now..... I joined Slimming World about 6 weeks ago , and I have lost a stone, one more to go, and I will be happy ...... so my old clothes are rather loose, so will have to go shopping soon for some new one's, but then I could wait and see what Santa bring's me !!!!!!!!!!
Anyhow, seeing as it's Saturday, that means it's time for another great challenge over on
This week it was a DT choice, Monica and she decided on Buttons as the theme, for those of you who are not aware, we do allow CD Printable entries, as long as the theme is adhered to, so I used my Craft Artist to create the design below, and also incorporated an image from our sponsor for this week which is the Fab 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.