Monday 18 November 2013

Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge # 10 Make it Fancy ......

Good Morning Readers,
Well it was a chilly old night at work last night, around 02.00hrs in the morning it went really cold, I think I may have to get my thermals out ....... I am just going to have my weetabix and then I am of to bed..... I think I may even take a hot water bottle up with me ..... but before I stumble up the stairs I would like to share with you my DT entry for the fab challenge over on 
Fan-Tastic Tuesday 
this week's challenge is make it fancy ......


Recipe for my Design
6 by 6 White Base Card Distressed with a Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Ink
Spellbinder Gold Label
Lace also distressed with Tumbled Glass
Image by Digi Darla Night Out
Shaded using Water Colour Pencils and Baby Oil
4 x Turquoise Gems  


3 comments:

Thank you for your comment.