Monday 25 August 2014

Lunar Girl Moonbeams Challenge one for the Boy's.....

Good Morning peeps.....
well a typical Bank Holiday, rain ,rain and more rain......
well I suppose the plants and grass needed it not sure I did but hey ho.....
anyway on to the subject in hand.... just popped on over to 
lunagirlmoonbeams
and the challenge there is also one for the guy's... so of course I had to join in even though
male cards are not my forte....


Recipe for my Design
8 by 8 White Card Blank covered in a digi design from the Grunge...
Digi Kits Used 
Are
Grandparents
Grunge
Swirling Memories
Image from Pantheon Arts and Graphics

                                     Hugs
                                         Suzy B 
                                         X
                
                                            





2 comments:

  1. Hi ~ Great card for "the boys"! Thanks for sharing it in my challenge, I'm always glad to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a very classy card! thank you for playing along with us at lunagirl moonbeams! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.