Sunday 24 August 2014

Digitally Sweet Challenge One for the Guy's.....

Good afternoon all...
Long time no speak....what ya all been up too, well not long and it will be Christmas....
I know I can hear you all groaning as I speak....but the week's are flying by, it only seemed like yesterday that the school's broke up for there summer hols.... and they are back in a couple of week's....
even the night's are beginning to draw in, and it is a bit chilly at night.... although I do love the Autumn,
the colours are amazing, and I love crunching the leaves and listening to them scrunch underfoot....
As far as crafting, I seem to be busy making things to go in to my E-Bay store..
at the mo it is Vintage Jewellery, so have been quite busy, what with work and riding as well,
but I have managed to join in with the fun over at 
The challenge this week is one for the guy's...

Recipe for my Design
Silhouette image by Stitch Stamps Going My Way
8 by 8 White Card Base covered in a digi sheet from the digi kit Grunge
Digi Kits used for the Elements are
Grunge
Swirling Memories  
Sentiment Computer Generated  



  Hugs
                Suzy B
                         x


4 comments:

  1. COOL masculine card! Love the colors!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sue, you have this licked, it's so "with it", great images and digi work. Love it.
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the silhouettes. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is awesome! Mu hubby would even love this because of the bike! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.