Monday 28 April 2014

Seeing is Believing .......

Good Morning my Lovelies,
Well here we are Monday again !!!!!!!
I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend...
As my regular readers are aware, I have been housebound since Thursday,
my beloved truck failed it's yearly medical, so it has been hospitalized the last few day's, but I have been told he is nearly ready to be discharged,
So hopefully he will be back in his rightful place by the end of the week,
At least having these last few day's at home has given me a chance to get loads of goodies up on my E-Bay store, if you have a chance pop on over and have a peep, just click on the E=Bay logo 
at the top of my blog..... will be putting some more goodies up shortly....
 I have however had a play around this morning, 
Where I work is a very old building..... and as you can imagine being old it has probably quite a few stories it could tell, 
well quite a few of the night staff, have heard on numerous occasions,
 the odd noise, and footsteps down the corridors, with nobody to be seen..... Me I do believe in such things, as spirits...... so I made the layout below with the night walker girls
at work in mind, 
See you tonight girls !!!!!!!!









1 comment:

  1. Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything. But just imagine if you added some great graphics or videos to give your posts more, pop! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this site could definitely be one of the very best in its field. Excellent blog!....Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.