Saturday 1 April 2017

Too old in the Tooth.......

Good Afternoon fellow bloggers, if there are any left that is.......I have been away from the blog front for quite some time, I am sad to say...thought I would try and keep up with the times, and I joined Facebook, so have been placing different things on there.....but have to admit, I an getting a bit fed up with people airing their dirty laundry on it !!!!!! 
Surely this is not what it is for......I was naive enough to think it was a way of connecting with like minded people, obviously not, anyhoo, I am getting to old for all this drama, just want a quiet life, so thought I would slink back to blogging with my tail between my legs.But I would like to share with you all, if there is anybody out there still....some of my card creations,
Hugs
Suzy B
-X-








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.