Monday 9 May 2016

A Little bit of Time for Me !!!!!!

Morning All....
I hope this Monday Morning finds you all well...... For many of us, it is the start of a working week....for me it is the start, of my time off from work, as many of you know I work night shifts every weekend, so today is a little bit of me time day........as many of us, we lead a hectic life, work, family, homekeeping, the list is endless, so it is great to have some time for oneself, to have the house to ourselves for those rare moments.....so what better time to relax and do some crafting, so after a very long time, I have decide to join in with maybe one or two challenges a week, my first is the wonderful challenge over at..
Please see below my entry....



Hugs
Suzy B....


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Lovely image, great layering work, and I adore that shade of red!! Thank you for sharing your card in my May "Mothers & Sisters" challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com. It continues all month, and you can enter three times, so I hope you get the chance to enter again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.